How to Add The ClearLive Application To Slack
- Ensure you are both a ClearLive AND Slack Administrator to complete the install.
- Verify that you and any additional hosts are using the same email address for both the ClearLive and Slack accounts.
- Click the Add to Slack button below
- Follow the prompts to install the app or connect your account.
Please Note: You'll see the option to connect your account after clicking Add to Slack if an app has already been installed to your workspace.
- Collaborate seamlessly with ClearLive on Slack!
How-to-Use ClearLive with Slack
To use the ClearLive application within Slack, you will first need to add the ClearLive app to your workspace.
Once the app is installed, start a web conference with video or screen sharing by taking the following steps.
- Type any of the following commands:
- Followed by the subject of your meeting, mention the Slack users you want to join and hit return.
For example: /clearlive Let's discuss the sales figures @barry @candice
- All those mentioned will receive a direct message within Slack with the conference details. Everyone can then just open the link in Chrome and get started with your meeting!
A message will appear in the relevant Slack channel and after the conference has ended, a brief summary with a public link to the call details will also appear in the channel.